Saturday 30 May 2009

A brief Apology...

Even in Second life things become frought and nerves snap and as such I must offer a brief apology to friends Lou Netizen and Sinnamon Sands over an apparent clash of events with the Smartasstermind event which is cherished by myself.

Naturally events run close together and while trying to calm Cully's pre- trivia nerves I lost my cool over the apparent timing of a few group notices and snapped unecessarily at both Lou (dont forget to check out her view of SL life ) and Sinn.

Once again I offer apologies and am always grateful that so many people go out of their way to bring such enjoyable trivia events to us all.

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize to me, Mael: nobody wants to step on anybody else, and the weekends are totally jammed with events now. There are going to be overlaps and conflicts, and that'll continue to happen. I just tried to find the least conflicting time I can consistently make in RL...and I'm still going to get spanked by the Buccaneer Bowl every month. :)

    ReplyDelete