Saturday 30 May 2009

Smartasstermind - the continuing saga of a weekend of trivia...

Well at 1pm it was my turn...


It's still gives one a sense of butterflies in the stomach when you answer questions in front of an audience and like Cully I froze on my first answer on the subject of the TV shows of Gerry Anderson - whose tv brilliance is alas unknown to many Americans - while he create 'epics' to boys who grew up in the UK in the 1960s....


My general knowledge questions were tough and I'm sure I should have done better as a seasoned trivia player.

However as they say that is how the cookie crumbles...


My total score 14 the same as Cully. Traian still leads the field...will she suceed as the new smartasstermind...


More news from the trivia battlefront. Stayed Tuned !!

















Devin gives me my 'grilling'

No comments:

Post a Comment